Do you close for vacation?
- We close every year during the week of the Fourth of July in order to let everyone take a vacation at the same time.
How many sandwiches will a pound make?
- 1 pounds will make about 7-8 sandwiches or 3 to 4 plates.
Does sauce come with a pound? How much sauce do you recommend per pound?
- Sauce is sold separately from the pounds. We recommend a 1/2 pint of sauce per pound.
Do you sell your chicken by the pound?
- We do not sell our chicken by the pound. It comes on the bone. We sell it by the whole chicken. We will be happy to quarter it for you!
How many bones are on a slab?
- A 1/2 slab has 6 bones and a Whole Slab has 12. We use St. Louis Style Ribs.
Where are your bottles of barbecue sauce sold?
- Our sauce is sold in Warehouse Grocery in Cullman (North, South, and Hanceville), Piggly Wiggly, Hopper’s Family Market, S&S Grocery (Dodge City and Holly Pond) and Jack’s Foodland in Eva
Do you deliver? Is there a minimum order?
- Currently, we ask for a $100 minimum order in order for us to deliver. A delivery fee will also be charged.
What comes in a Family Pack? Can you substitute anything?
- A Pork Family Pack comes with 1 pound of meat, 1/2 pint of sauce, 8 buns, and a large chip. We can not substitute the chips, but we can substitute the slaw for another side.
Can I order at your drive thru?
- Our drive thru window is actually set up for call in orders (256-734-8539). However, you can order at the window but you may have to circle the building in order for us to prepare your order.
How far in advance do I need to place a large order?
- We typically like large orders to be placed at least a day or two ahead of time.